2018 EWGA Multi-Chapter Event
“4th Annual EWGA Multi-Chapter Girls Golf Getaway’”
August 17-19, 2018
Osage National Golf Resort
400 Osage Hills Drive, Lake Ozark MO 65049
Hosted by: Omaha Chapter
It's EWGA Omaha's turn to the multi-chapter event this August! Other chapters participating are Des Moines, St. Louis, Kansas City, Quad Cities and Arkansas.
To register, call Jason VanHouten of Osage National Golf Resort at (573) 365-1950, ext. 18. Total golf, food and lodging (based on 4-6 players per condo which can be divided) is $330.65 each. Golf and food only (off site lodging) is $225.00. Mention EWGA. Open to EWGA paid members only. This will be a super fun weekend, with a chance to meet new friends form other chapters.
OSAGE GOLF REGISTRATION DETAILS:
Total weekend package (Golf, Food & Lodging at Osage National Resort) includes the following for $330.65:
- 2 competitive rounds of golf and range balls both days
- Friday night reception - appetizers and entertainment
- Breakfast before both rounds of golf on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch following the round on Sunday only
- Lunch and Dinner on Saturday will be on your own to explore the area
- Condo Lodging Friday and Saturday night at the Resort (see below for details)
- Extra night (Thursday) lodging: add $56.47 per player. Request needs to be made at the time of registration. Total cost will be $387.12.
- NOTE: Only one roommate needs to reserve the condo and will pay the full amount. There is no deposit.
Osage Resort Condos are the Pines and Copper Falls. They have 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, fully equipped units offering wonderful views of the property. They offer sleeping for up to 6 guests with 1 queen-sized bed, 2 twin beds, and a queen-sized sleeper sofa. No pets allowed. The outdoor swimming pavilion and sundeck offer the perfect spot after golf. The cost of the condos is based on 4 people per unit and can be divided by the number of guests in the room. The cost is considerably higher for 1-3 people based on single or double condo homes. Offsite lodging arrangements for 1 person or more can be made direct at the Camden on the Lake hotel at 2359 Bittersweet Rd. Lake Ozarks, MO, (573) 365-5620. Booking online may be cheaper than if you call direct. There is a swim up bar and marina at this location, along with shopping. Shuttle service to the resort is also available. do this ASAP as the hotel is filling up.
CONTACT Omaha EWGA: After making your reservation with Osage National, please send an e-mail to Shareen Howlett at email@example.com to let us know you have made a reservation and give us your handicap or average 18 hole score as of June 1.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO SIGN UP SOON!
Questions: Contact Shareen Howlett, firstname.lastname@example.org