2018 LPGA Women Who Play Multi-Chapter Event
“4th Annual Multi-Chapter Girls Golf Getaway’”
August 17-19, 2018
Osage National Golf Resort
400 Osage Hills Drive, Lake Ozark MO 65049
Hosted by: Omaha Chapter
It's Omaha's turn to the multi-chapter event this August! Other chapters participating are Des Moines, St. Louis, Kansas City, Quad Cities and Arkansas.
Golf, food, and lodging (at the resort) payment is due June 1st. Everyone needs to call or email Jason Vanhouten or Larry Salsman even if someone in your group has reserved a condo there or offsite location. Call (573) 365-1950, or email them at email@example.com or Lsalsman@osagenational.com to pay for your reservations. LPGA Women Who Play in Omaha will not be collecting money for anything except 50-50 drawing and mulligans during the event.
OSAGE GOLF REGISTRATION DETAILS:
Total weekend package (Golf, Food & Lodging at Osage National Resort) includes the following for $330.65:
- 2 competitive rounds of golf and range balls Saturday and Sunday, shotgun start
- Friday night welcome reception and check in: Appetizers and Entertainment in the Palmer Room at the clubhouse from 6-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday buffet breakfast in the Palmer Room at 6:30 a.m. Shotgun start golf beings at 8:00 a.m.
- Sunday lunch in the Palmer Room after golf. Prizes and drawings at this time.
- Lunch and Dinner on Saturday will be on your own. No reservations required if you decide to eat at the resort however you will have to pay for your own food and drink. There are plenty of restaurants in the area to try. Call ahead for group seating.
- Condo Lodging Friday and Saturday night at the Resort (see lodging information below for details)
- Optional Extra Night (Thursday) lodging at the Resort: add $56.47 per player. Request needs to be made at the time of registration. Total cost will be $387.12.
$225.00 per player having off site lodging (only golf and food at the Resort). Jason and Larry are accepting this payment. Do NOT send money to the Omaha Chapter.
Golf format will be determined by Kathy Campbell from Omaha with the assistance of Larry Salsman at Osage. This will be a handicapped event.
Email Kathy Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your handicap as of June 1st and one playing partner that you would like to be paired with (no guarantees). If you don't have a partner, no sweat. We are there to meet new golfers and have fun!
Questions: Contact Shareen Howlett, email@example.com
Download the PDF of all these details!